Illinois REALTOR® Profile
41,000 Members | 7,800 Real Estate Companies
Download the complete 2014 IAR Media Planner
Get your company’s products and services in front of the 41,000 Illinois professionals who are active in all facets of the real estate business - residential real estate sales, management, development and appraisal.
REALTORS® have become the primary source of information regarding every aspect of homeownership, placing them in a unique position of influence.
- Typical Illinois REALTOR® has 15 years of experience in the business
- 55 years median age
- 54% female
- 46% male
- 95% registered to vote
- 56% have a website
- Spend a median $4,000 for real estate expenses each year with 10% spent on online marketing and promotion
- Technology used daily: e-mail (88%), laptop/desktop computer (88%), cell phone (69%), mobile smartphone (65%), digital camera (28%), GPS (27%)
Give The Information They Are Looking For.
REALTORS® depend on a wide variety of products and services to help them provide reliable, dependable service to their clientele. They are involved in their company’s decision to purchase products and services for their business, and they also recommend products and services to their clients on a regular basis.
- Office products and services
- Home protection and warranties
- Financial programs and services
- Internet and e-mail marketing
- Computer products and software
- Website development
- Mobile devices
- Virtual tours
- Cameras and video equipment
- Signage systems
- Escrow, title and mortgage services
- Internet services
- Appraisal and inspection services
- Cars and auto accessories
Ad Sales Contact: